Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cikareumbi -> Subang


When I made this post, I ask my self what I am sure this vocationand what really should go to the labels on my blog this vocationI'm confused what to call this anything but clearly this is a very exciting adventure, but ultimately made ​​us all emotional in the endhaha "asep and mochi blame for this problem" because those who took us to venture down the vegetable plantations and dense pine forests with trails in the Cikidang (Lembang) up to  Subang (you can imagine how much this adventureand how many of our friends angryemotionalhungrythirstytiredetc because this adventure without preparation).These few pictures that we took when first starting the adventure and do not expect any recent pictures because everyone was just thinking about losing the mood and to get to where we lived ..






No comments:

Post a Comment